Corfu Town

Ask a question regarding Corfu Town or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:17 pm

I have to agree Sylvia. Only staying in Kontokali, we decided to stay late in Corfu Town one evening. We did our shopping, we had our meal, and then made our way to the Liston. We sat there with friends watching the world go by. At the same time, we were unaware at first, how the crowds were building up, and before long the Liston was throbbing with people. Everyone was chatting, the drinks were flowing, just sitting there with English and Greek people, under the stars. Brilliant. It is something I would definately recommend. For those based further afield, I would take Sylvia's advice and find somewher to stay over night, there are plenty around. Probably work out cheaper than a taxi, unless there was a few of you.

Yeiamas, Chris

sharonbee

Re: Corfu Town

Post by sharonbee » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

Sounds like you all enjoyed Corfu Town, we are staying in Gouvia this summer, so will definitely be visiting Corfu Town.

Looking forward to a bit of sun for a change,.... only -1 degrees here in Derbyshire today.

Sharon

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Corfu Town

Post by Chris » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi Sharonbee.

Again, another must visit place, specially as you are staying in Gouvia (we usually stay in Kontokali). Take the No7 Blue Bus to town, about €1 each, each way, might be a little more now, not much. Nearer the time, I will recommend some places to go, but do look at the links on the Corfu Town Link page for more information.

Where are you staying in Gouvia. I will look forward to hearing all about your holiday on your return.

Yeiamas, Chris