Apartment near Corfu Town / Guovia for June & July

Ask a question regarding Corfu Town or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Strider

Apartment near Corfu Town / Guovia for June & July

Post by Strider » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:33 am

My wife Sue and I would like to rent an apartment in the Corfu Town / Guovia area for June and July this year. We will have a car and so somewhere out of town will be fine. If you have an apartment available or know someone who does please let me know. John
Last edited by Al on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed email & phone no to stop spam, if you need to contact John please contact site Admin for details

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Apartment near Corfu Town / Guovia for June & July

Post by Chris » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi Strider.

Thank you for returning to us for information on your forthcoming visit to Corfu. I have a list of accommodations that can be found in both the Corfu Town and Gouvia Sections. The links will take you to thier appropriate websites which in turn will give you the contact details. Further more, there is always Kontokali Village to think about as well. Again there is a selection of accommodations via the links page on the Kontokali Section.

All accommodations referred to as far as Gouvia and Kontokali I can recommend either from own experience or experience of friends who have stayed there.

If you are looking for Private Accommodation, June and July may prove somewhat difficult to obtain such residence. However, there are many websites, some attached to links referred to that offer Villas or Private Accommodation. As for Private Holiday Homes available, again these will be far and few between, as most will be in use by the owners or booked out already. Accommodation does get snapped up very quickly.

I hope this is of some help. If you need more information, please do let me know.

Yeiamas, Chris

kikic985

Post by kikic985 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Strider wrote:My wife Sue and I would like to rent an apartment in the Corfu Town / Guovia area for June and July this year. We will have a car and so somewhere out of town will be fine. If you have an apartment available or know someone who does please let me know. John
Hello,
First off all,Corfu is a great choice,I visited it last year with my family and it was great...When are you leaving?Maybe this will help you Korfu find a place to stay,it helped me...

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:09 pm

For your information the accommodation in the last post is located in Agios Stefanos, some 30km from Corfu Town. Maybe further than you require. You can however research this accommodation by typing the name into Google or other search engine.

Yeiamas, Chris

junkyunk

Post by junkyunk » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 am

Folies Corfu apartments are situated at a green area in the Alepou suburb, just a couple of minutes from the town of Corfu. The apartment complex consists of two-bedroom apartments and studios and is an ideal choice for those who wish to spend a relaxing holiday in Greece in a private home in the countryside although close to the town center. An ideal alternative to hotels, these serviced apartments in Corfu have a big lawn, a large swimming pool and children’s swimming pool, a pool bar, free parking, a laundry service and free Internet access. Nearby these Corfu apartments, guests will find a supermarket and a bakery just a few steps away. It is only 75 euro.