Think we should.

Please feel free to talk about anything Corfu related.

Moderator: Al

brianmaureen

Think we should.

Post by brianmaureen » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:24 am

Booked our flights as soon as they came out as normal . april and June so far
No problem
Usually use a certain company for our car rental, but they didn't answer, Emails or phone calls, but kept sending me reminders about booking 2014.
so after 10 years using them and still no reply looked elsewhere AND I have reason to believe that car hire this year (apart form the biggies) is the cheapest its ever been.
Have booked our 2 vehicles for our visits and sent them a e mail saying that a lot my family would be going to our corfu home this year (not with us) and that would mean 8 weeks car hire over the period .. Received a Email within 1 hour thanking me for the enquiry reduced my cost per booking and gave a reference number to quote when they were booking, only thing they wouldn't promise is a reduced rate on people carrier which I can understand
daughter booked her flights last week and car hire quoted ref number 15 euros off not mega bucks but discount (august)
Brother in law booked flights this morning and booked car hire quoted number and got 20 euro reduction (September)
Encouraging to see.Maybe others should consider discounting from references
Still good to see that flight (well from Manchester anyway) are still sensible prices (except easter) think a certain airline hadn't realised that greek/uk easter the same this year we got £80 return on day ! of release for 2 weeks . but after aweek think they realised that the plane was getting full.
Anyway
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
AND LETS SEE IF WE CAN FILL EVERY PLANE FERRY THIS YEAR
POSSITIVE THINKING EVERYONE
BRIAN AND MAUREEN