memories of kontokali

Ask a question regarding Kontokali or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

pamshel

memories of kontokali

Post by pamshel » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:23 pm

Hi my name is Pam, I am a very young 62 year old, I visited Corfu twice in 1995, I went in the June with my son Paul, we found the GnMs bar one night and introduced ourselves to Miltos, when he heard that we were from Liverpool and massive LFC supporters he went crazy, he loved Liverpool, especially Steve McManaman, we had such a good time, Devon was the dj and the music was amazing, I loved it so much that i went back in the october with my daughter, Miltos remembered me and i brought him a steve mcmanaman shirt and posters photos etc,we went into GnMs every night and in the day we went to other places on the island and kontokali beach with Devon, every night Miltos would ask me to fire dance which i did, he also invited me to dance on the bar with sparklers, i can honestly say that it was the best holiday i ever had, i want to return there this year if miltos is still there at GnMs but i would be alone, so i need help to find somewhere to stay and to know that i will meet people in the bar, i have messaged Miltos on facebook but he has not read the message yet, if anyone has direct contact with him i would appreciate it if you could pass my message on, thanks.
Pam xx