Acharavi - Great Place To Visit

Ask a question regarding Acharavi or Assist other users to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Acharavi - Great Place To Visit

Post by Etsiketsi » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Artisans

How did you get to know Nico then? Do you use the Thanili Gardens Bar?

Rog

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Etsiketsi » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Artisans

artisans wrote:
Hmm - we know both of these characters and I can say that its not only the girls one of them looks at and its more than girls going topless for the other (at almiros end of the bay!!) - I say no more "zipppppp"!!! :shock:

I was a bit confused by your last post so have re-read it.

I must say that this isn't the type of comments we are used to here it is full of inuendo and sounds very accusitive without actually saying anything. Would you care to enlarge on your statement or if I may suggest it you delete it completely.

What is the significance of the Almiros end of the bay?

Rog

Artisan.

Thanks for that.

Rog

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:15 am

I am not fully aware of what is going on on this topic, but the deleting of posts, why. Would it not have been appropriate for Admin to have dealt with that. We do have a policy of allowing such or some freedom of speech unless those as mentioned disagree. The Almiros Beach has been mentioned on here and other forums on many occasions, in particular for its nudity matter.

Was this not the beach that an AI Complex was being built, which caused a lot of problems.

I think you will find Roger that there is another similar beach on your side of the island also.

Lets not be deleting posts or requesting the deletion of posts unless it is against the terms and conditions of the forum. We do not want to end up like an unamed forum which I have just read in another thread, do we. :lol: :lol: :wink:

Yeamas, Chris

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Etsiketsi » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:24 am

Chris

That wasn't the reason that the writer deleted the Post. It was because a couple of names had been mentioned elsewhere and a comment had been made that was considered inapropriate.

Nobody from Admin has been in and deleted it.

Rog

Cheers Roger for the update. No problem then. Chris

RIXY

Post by RIXY » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Well only another 43days to go and we will be back in our favourite place Acharavi, can't wait to catch up with old friends :cool: :cool:

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi Jill & Rob

43 Days will fly past, I bet your already thinking of your first meal in your favorite Taverna, :grin:
I know I would be
Also would be thinking about our friends and the beach,,greek party night,,aqualand

I'm sure you will have a great Holiday

Regards

Al :cool:

RIXY

Post by RIXY » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanks Al our first meal will be in the Pumphouse, we always start and finish there. We get so excited as the time gets nearer you think we would be used to it after all these years, and I always have a tear in my eye when the time comes to say goodbye :cool: