safety deposit boxes

Ask a question regarding Acharavi or Assist other users to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

jan28

safety deposit boxes

Post by jan28 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Visiting the Eriva apts, Acharavi for first time on 23rd July. Does anyone know if there are safety deposit boxes available to hire? Also, any comments about the apartments we have chose would be appreciated. Thanks. :suun:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: safety deposit boxes

Post by Chris » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 pm

From the many websites available in relation to the Eriva Apartments, none mention rooms having safety deposit boxes. For more information, type in to Google or other search engine, Eriva Apartments, Acharavi, Corfu, for a hive of usefull links.

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:38 am

Hi Jan28

Welcome to the Corfu web site & forums & thank you for taking the time to register with us :dup:

As for the "Eriva Appts" I could only find good reviews.
went to eriva appts again this year and once again had a brilliant time spiros & angelika where brilliant hosts, already booked to go back next year and counting down the days already,appts basic but very clean and always plenty of hot water no matter what time of the day
Just come back from the Eriva again, been going four years now and all i can say is....I WOULDNT GO ANYWHERE ELSE. I have never been to such a fantastic place
We had a great two weeks at the beginning of May, the season was only just starting
If you drop an email to http://www.corfucastaway.com/ as they offer a ""Foreign Exchange at Bank Rates (with free safety deposit box)""

Also they will be able to help you with excursions should you wish to venture further.

Best regards

Al :cool:

jan28

Post by jan28 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Thanks, I believe if I exchange money at castaway I may be able to access a safety deposit box too so fingers crossed.

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi Jan28

Yes I think your correct :good2:

I always have found I get a better rate of exchange in Corfu, that's why I take just enough euros
to get us through the few hours / day and then change the rest when I'm there :dup:

Regards

Al :cool: