dogs on the beach

Ask a question regarding Acharavi or Assist other users to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Al
Admin
Admin

Re: dogs on the beach

Post by Al » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Hello dexx

First off, a warm welcome to the Corfu web site and forums, and thank you for taking the
time to register with us. :good2:

I have to be honest, I have not seen any people take their pets to the beach, as the temperatures can be
very very HOT :suun: in June, July & August, ok for us because we can use sun tan creams/oils to protect our skin but animals cant.
You do see some adult dogs around the beach areas but more so in the shade just relaxing.

I hope our members who live in Corfu may be able to offer you some more information, apart from that
I hope you have a great holiday in Corfu.

Regards

Al :comp:

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi dexx

That is a cute looking dog!
If I can offer any help please make sure you have plenty of shade and plenty of water
for the dog to drink.
Apart from that I hope you have a great holiday.

Regards

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi Dex's

You will see dogs on the beach, but I have not heard of any rules about them not being on the
the beach, so I think you will be fine.
As for swimming I don't see a problem there either, as quite a few people do take there pets on holiday
with them like your self and providing you have all the correct paperwork you should be ok.

As for going into Bars that should not be a problem also with a dog that cute and small
you should be fine, maybe have a problem if your dog was the size of a Great Dane
then you may have a problem, but all good :good2:

Regards

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:21 am

Hi dexx

I am so glad your having such a nice time in Corfu :dup:
Also it sound like "Poofey" is becoming a star in Corfu.

Keep enjoying your holiday and we look forward to hearing from you on your return home
also it would be nice to see a photo or two in the gallery so our users can see what a great time you had. :dup: drinks :dup:

Best Regards