Looking for work in Acharavi summer 2008

Ask a question regarding Acharavi or Assist other users to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Looking for work in Acharavi summer 2008

Post by Chris » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:07 pm

Hi Camilla.

Firstly I have taken the liberty to remove your email address from the forums pages as it is then open for anyone to find it, and indeed abuse it. Anyone having information will either post on this thread, or contact you via Private Message with details or for your email address. I hope this note explains the reasons.

Now is the time to get in on the band wagon in looking for work in the 2008 season. Here are some links to get you started:

JOBS IN CORFU

THE DEFINATE ACHARAVI

JOBS ON CORFU

JOBS ABROAD - CORFU

I will add also, with the introduction of the new Easyjet flights to Corfu starting on the 31st March, a whole month ahead of the official season (1st May), you might do well in getting out to Corfu early and scouring the Bars, Hotels and Restaurants on Corfu and in particular Acharavi.

You could also email a recommended and well established company called Castaways, based in Acharavi. Our good friend Sue may be able to help you. Contact details can be found in the following link:

CASTAWAYS ACHARAVI

Good Luck. If you need anymore help or advice, do please let us know. Keep us informed of your progress please.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Looking for work in Acharavi summer 2008

Post by Chris » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:53 pm

I have only passed through Acharavi with a short stop, but even I would safely say, what you need, is provided by the resort. More information can be found within the links I have already given, as well as these listed below:

CORFU TODAY - ACHARAVI

CORFU - ACHARAVI

ACHARAVI BEACH

Hope this helps and gives you more information.

Yeiamas, Chris