WHERE IS IT GONE LIZZI??

Please feel free to talk about anything Corfu related.

Moderator: Al

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

WHERE IS IT GONE LIZZI??

Post by bruceandmaria » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:05 pm

Please tell me I'm not going mad, but I'm sure I've just read a post by Lizzi called "Woman's Vocabulary" but can't seem to find it anymore. :? :? :? :?

Bruce

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:26 pm

I thought that too. It was in a thread on its own as the lead post. I read it, and it disappeared until I saw it above this one.

Yeiamas, Chris.

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:45 pm

You little :twisted: you.

Yeiamas, Chris

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by bruceandmaria » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:25 am

Cheers Lizzi thats a relief :roll: :roll: :roll:

We have the "NOTHTHING" one in our house when I ask Maria what is the matter with her, then after asking if it's something I've done we then get "IF YOU CAN'T REMEMBER FORGET IT", I'm then left trying to remember what I have said or not said..life is so much more straight forwards with men..no guessing games with us.

But the best one is when she tries something on in the shop and asks if it looks alright on her and I say yes It it looks lovely on you, Then I get the "YOUR JUST SAYING THAT TO GET OUT OF THE SHOP" I mean why ask me in the first place :? :? :? :? :? :? :?.

Bruce

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Etsiketsi » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:35 am

Bruce

Or else it's "You don't like anything I like, we've got absolutely nothing nothing in common. That's the trouble with MEN no tact or diplomacy. You weren't supposed to say that".

So....................WHY ASK. :?: :?: :?:

Rog

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Etsiketsi » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:29 pm

Lizzi

You are the first woman I've met :?: :?: :?: Who has actually admitted that these things happen, and yet you are still prepared to have a laugh about it.

Most women I've met so far won't even agree that these conversations happen let alone admit that the breakdown in male and female communication could possibly be a two way issue. So far it's always been the mans fault.

You are very special.

Rog :D :D :D