Messonghi June 2007

Ask a question regarding Messonghi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

SueH

Messonghi June 2007

Post by SueH » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:13 pm

Hi all

Well I got back yesterday after the first trip out there since September 2005.

A few changes to report, Dimensions is unlikely to open this year unfortunatly. BaraBarino isn't open as yet, I don't know why. There is a big hole in the road outside 3Ks, so for the present buses arn't operating, you'll need to go into Moraitika, near entrance to Messonghi Beach Hotel.

Time Out Bar has "grown up" lol, more aimed at my age group and no disco. George has a beautiful baby daughter!!!!!!!

Billy and Melinda in Oasis are exactly the same, some things never change :lol:

Mary's apartments above the office were perfect for me and only 2 mins walk from the beach,village and Time Out :wink: yet quiet enough to sleep, well when the tomcat over the road allowed :lol: She has also started filling the pool at the riverside apartments.

Minores was busy and up to normal high quality standard, Harry has a few more grey hairs though :lol:

All in all, a great holiday

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:40 pm

Welcome back SueH

Hope you had a great Time, Wow that went quick :o

Is Time out still Pink ? what do you mean Grown up .......................... Never :shock: and did you manage to pop down to Elena's ?
Was it very busy

cheers

Al 8)

SueH

Post by SueH » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:57 pm

:lol:.....it's still pink on the outside, but rather tastefully decorated indoors :)

George dosn't appear to be making big attempts to attract the youngsters anymore. No deafening music or disco and he closes at 3ish, bit different to the old days of 5am or later. Perhaps it's because of his little baby girl, she's lovely :D He's maybe decided to make the most of being a Dad.

Mind you it's still a great bar for a night out, he'll never change that way :lol:

As for Eleni's, I never made it. I spent alot of time in Vraganoitika with my friend who lives there. I kept meaning to go to Eleni's, but before I knew it the week had gone.

Messonghi in general was reasonably busy, Minores, very busy

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:27 am

Welcome back Sue. Obviously had a great time from reading your posts. Any pics for the Gallery.

Yeiamas, Chris.

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by bruceandmaria » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:15 am

Hi Sue,

That's the trouble with holidays that you are enjoying, they go to fast..The time should go as slow as it does at work..anyway I'm glad that you had a great time.

Bruce

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:22 am

Hi SueH

I have added your photo's to the Gallery SueH, thank you very much, :D the village looks so relaxing,, I will say has someone been selling a large batch of Pink Paint in the area? :shock: :shock:

Regards

Al 8)