hi all

Ask a question regarding Agios Gordios, Pelekas, Glyfada & Sinarades or Assist others to find the answer to their questions

Moderator: Al

Al
Admin
Admin

Re: hi all

Post by Al » Thu May 21, 2009 11:57 pm

:wel: bopeep

A very warm welcome to the Corfu Web site & forums :grin:

If you have any questions or queries regarding Corfu then please ask away in the relevant forum and I'm sure our members will only be to happy to assist you or if you have your own help, tips and tricks that others may find useful then please post away. :grin:

We have a great selection of members all offering help, support and solutions to questions offered by you or by others seeking information on Corfu and their holidays :dup:
Aghios Gordios. Staying at SeaBreeze

If you have any questions about Aghios Gordios or SeaBreeze then ask away in the * Aghios Gordios Forum *
or if you need any further information information then ask away in the relevant forum and I'm sure our members will only be to Happy to assist you. :grin:

thanky0u for stopping by and registering, look forward to hearing from you soon. :dup:

Regards

Al :cool:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: hi all and Welcome to Bopeep

Post by Chris » Fri May 22, 2009 3:32 pm

hihihi Bopeep, and :wel: to the Holiday Corfu Forum.

Having a large membership we can offer lots of he1p and experience on all aspects of Corfu and its resorts. So do come back, and let us he1p in finding that right holiday. :cheers: for taking time out to visit us. See you soon.

Yeiamas, Chris

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Fri May 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi Bopeep , i stayed in Ag G last year and visited Seabreeze on a number of occasions , for lunch , and once for an evening meal , it was really nice , the view is beautiful right over the beach. there is another wee taverna on the beach , i forget what its called it alwyas has a table and two blue chairs outside it , with some food on it (just for show ) it was really nice , try that .. also Stevens on the hill and Sebastions was nice , you will find your way around its not a big place , have a great time , we are going to Kassiopi this year in June . :cool:

babablacksheep

Post by babablacksheep » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Sorry for the delay in replying , very busy workwise.

Thanx for all your replies and info

bo x