Pelekas festival after all?

Ask a question regarding Agios Gordios, Pelekas, Glyfada & Sinarades or Assist others to find the answer to their questions

Moderator: Al

Daniel

Pelekas festival after all?

Post by Daniel » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:47 pm

In previous years, there was the Pelekas Art Festival (PAF), featuring music, art (graffiti) and crafts.
It was a happy 2-day event with a true 70's festival spirit and good music.
This year, rumour was the volunteers who organised it, couldn't free up time for it anymore.

Now I have just read the Pelekas summer newsletter (online), which gives the agenda of the Pelekas Cultural Society.
Much to my surprise, it mentions a Pelekas Festival on 23 August 2009.
Or would this be something different? Anybody who can tell?

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Pelekas festival after all?

Post by Chris » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Hi Daniel. I have established a Pelekas Forum alongside Agios Gordios. This should be sufficient for the amount of input we have of this resort. Therefore I have moved your post accordingly.

You refer to the Pelekas News online. Do you have a web address that we could take a peek at please.

Yeiamas, Chris

Daniel

Post by Daniel » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:52 am

So be it.......for now.
However, anybody that wondered through Pelekas' small back alleys and experienced its 'cultural mood', would agree it deserves its own place in history.

Pelekas general or the latest update

PAF

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:56 am

Hi Daniel.

iagree bu one must remember, the more space that is taken by the website, costs the owner more money. You will appreciate if we gave individual space to all resorts, places, towns etc, we would have one big website/forum. Some places, although enjoyed by some, do not warrant the space that others do. Hopefully those who visit Pelekas, will add to this forum. Adding Pelekas this way is better than not at all, you will agree. I hope this explains the matter Daniel.

Thank you for the links Daniel. I will make up a Pelekas Links section for future use.

Yeiamas, Chris