here we come

Ask a question regarding Agios Gordios, Pelekas, Glyfada & Sinarades or Assist others to find the answer to their questions

Moderator: Al

Post Reply
swanseajack
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 am

here we come

Post by swanseajack » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:38 am

Hi all
The Hills are coming :dup:

Al
Admin
Admin
Posts: 922
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: here we come

Post by Al » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 am

Hi Swanseajack

Welcome to the Corfu Web Site & Forums, thank you for registering, look forward to hearing from you :good2:

I take it you are off to either Agios Gordios. Pelekas, Glyfada & Sinarades ?

When do you fly ?

Also by your username are you from Swansea ?

Regards

Al :cool:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 2869
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:00 am
Location: BOURNEMOUTH. DORSET

Re: here we come

Post by Chris » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:29 am



Hi Jeff

See welcome on the New Membership Section. When are you of to Corfu. If you can give us more details, we can offer some information and experiences of what is on offer, and what to do and expect. Moreso if you have not been before. We look forward to hearing all about your holiday, and viewing any photos you would liked published in the gallery.

swanseajack
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 am

Re: here we come

Post by swanseajack » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Al wrote:Hi Swanseajack

Welcome to the Corfu Web Site & Forums, thank you for registering, look forward to hearing from you :good2:

I take it you are off to either Agios Gordios. Pelekas, Glyfada & Sinarades ?

When do you fly ?

Also by your username are you from Swansea ?

Regards

Al :cool:
Hiya Al
Sorry it has taken a while to post back,we have picked a destination but not the accomitation just yet.Looking at the Villa bridge or the sea breeze, any info on these? We are a family of four,myself and my soulmate,and a 16year old boy and a 15 year old girl.We have been to Corfu before and stayed in Kassiopi.


My username does give it away, yes we are from Swansea not far from the gateway to the lovely Gower. :dup: :suun:

swanseajack
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 am

Re: here we come

Post by swanseajack » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Chris wrote:

Hi Jeff

See welcome on the New Membership Section. When are you of to Corfu. If you can give us more details, we can offer some information and experiences of what is on offer, and what to do and expect. Moreso if you have not been before. We look forward to hearing all about your holiday, and viewing any photos you would liked published in the gallery.
Hi Chris
Thanks for the welcome :good2:

Swanseajack :cool:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 2869
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:00 am
Location: BOURNEMOUTH. DORSET

Re: here we come

Post by Chris » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:53 pm



Hi Jeff.

Firstly, have a look around the Links page in this section. You will find some very good information regarding the resorts, and what is available. In the meantime, here is a link to the SEA BREEZE that may offer some more information, and give you ideas on what to expect. I have found some pictures and reviews of the VILLA BRIDGE that might be of help to you. Most review sites favour the Villa Bridge very much, as they do with the Sea Breeze, which is next door. Both a close to the sea, although the sea cannot be seen from the Villa Bridge, but i is in walking distance.

If you have anymore questions, please ask away.

swanseajack
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 am

Re: here we come

Post by swanseajack » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Chris wrote:

Hi Jeff.

Firstly, have a look around the Links page in this section. You will find some very good information regarding the resorts, and what is available. In the meantime, here is a link to the SEA BREEZE that may offer some more information, and give you ideas on what to expect. I have found some pictures and reviews of the VILLA BRIDGE that might be of help to you. Most review sites favour the Villa Bridge very much, as they do with the Sea Breeze, which is next door. Both a close to the sea, although the sea cannot be seen from the Villa Bridge, but i is in walking distance.

If you have anymore questions, please ask away.
Cheers Chris
They look both look very nice,my favorite has to be the Villa bridge :cool: .I will have a look around this section and if I have any questions hopfully you may be able to help. :good2:

Cheers Swanseajack

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest