Holiday 1993 Agios Gordios

Ask a question regarding Agios Gordios, Pelekas, Glyfada & Sinarades or Assist others to find the answer to their questions

Moderator: Al

CorfuChris

Holiday 1993 Agios Gordios

Post by CorfuChris » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Tis 17 years ago we(my wife and I) had a good 14 days at A G .We made friends with the owners of the Aloha Bar @ the time, they were eventually going to expand it in to a hotel(And they did) .Best thing a relative of theirs owned the Pink Palace :grin: and we had a couple of late nights there after they closed the bar,and found ourselves on the back of a jeep en route to the back packers haven of The Pink Palace on another late night, but luckily we stayed @ the Mazis Apartments which were not far away :wink: .The beach was excellent and the water clear :sunb: and we had over all an excellent time :dup: .The only exception, one of the locals tried to rescued a holiday maker from a rough sea, but unfortunately lost his own life :shock: ,he was a good friend of the brothers who owned the Aloha Bar.If I remember in respect of the loss of their friend the local holiday festival at the time was cancelled.With respect to the young man who lost his life.....