where to stay?

Ask a question regarding Agios Gordios, Pelekas, Glyfada & Sinarades or Assist others to find the answer to their questions

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: where to stay?

Post by Chris » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Hi Linda.

Having posted in this forum I assume you are planning to holiday in this resort. Much of the information you need is located in the forum, but I have linked them to this post for your ease. Please click on the links:

WELCOME TO AGIOS GORDIOS

AGIOS GORDIOS LINKS

The latter link will give a substantial list of Hotels and Apartments for you to choose from with other information regarding the resort. If you need any further information please do let us know.

The following link is regarding reviews from other visitors to Agios Gordios, I hope this helps in your planning. From this you can also find out about various hotels and other accommodation.

AGIOS GORDIOS REVEIWS

Yeiamas, Chris

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Etsiketsi » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:25 pm

Linda

Welcome to the Group.

I can recomend this Hotel http://www.liapadesbeachhotel.gr/. We have visited twice a year for the last twenty years, every night is like a party night and everyone is as friendly as you will find anywhere on the Island.

Rog

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:01 pm

Hello Linda,,

So this will be your first time to Corfu, well I am sure you will return again Next year !!
The Island, people and the food you won't be disappointed that for sure :D
A nice family run hotel, very clean, with a pool then take a look here >>

The Angelica Hotel

Regards

Al 8)

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:16 am

Congratulations Linda on your choice, and we all hope that your choice will be what you want, and I am sure it will be. Please do let us know, and give your own opinion, and photos of your holiday. We would be interested to read all about.

In the meantime, there will be plenty of questions you will want to ask about Corfu, so please do not hesitate to come back and ask at your convenience.

Yeiamas, Chris

STEVENS ON THE HILL