Restaurants in Arillas.

Ask a question regarding Arillas or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Eileen

Restaurants in Arillas.

Post by Eileen » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Arillas has lots of very good tavernas and restaurants catering for every budget. All owned by locals ensuring a warm welcome, good service and traditional Greek food.

I thought I'd give you a brief run through of just some of the places where to eat, drink, relax and be merry in Arillas.

Brouklis: Traditional dining at it’s best. Dimitris is an excellent host, a lovely ...lovely young man who works hard for the benefit of Arillas and its visitors. Highly recommended.

Eftihia: A traditional taverna on the seafront that has turned GMT (Greek Maybe Time) into a fine art. This lovely family provide the perfect place for me to chill out with mezes and retsina. I like to read a book, but Keith prefers to watch the fun on the beach. :grin:

Porto Fino: Ebullient Spiro is the owner and convivial host of this great all rounder. Good food, good prices and a host par excellence who works hard to make sure you enjoy your visit. A big hit with us, our family and friends.

Costas on the Beach: One of the best restaurants in Arillas, serving Greek and Mediterranean food. Find a table at the front to watch the sunset and soak up the atmosphere in this romantic Greek setting.

Thalassa: Owned by Litsa and Yiannis Thallassa is another upmarket restaurant. Service can be a bit on the GMT but that gives you an excuse to linger longer.

Horizon Hotel: Friendly staff, good food and lovely setting make this yet another highly recommended place to eat. The Horizon has a separate bar area and lounge area for drinks and snacks.

Graziella: Owned by three brothers who are all fishermen this restaurant offers well priced ‘set’ menus. Yiannis the lovely waiter will give you a warm and hearty welcome.

Vavillas: Turn around the corner at the Sea Breeze, head away from the beach and you will find this much praised fish taverna owned by Thomas.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Restaurants in Arillas.

Post by Chris » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:37 am

I have yet to visit Arillas, but reading through the list of local restaurants and tavernas, I think it is high time we made much more of an effort on future visits. Thanks again for the extensive list. I have placed this thread, fixed at the tope of the section for easy access.

Sara

Post by Sara » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:52 pm

What a good idea Eileen. Thanks for the list.
I have to agree with Eileen. The tavernas & restaurants in Arillas are excellent. I can honestly say that I've never had a bad meal in any of them. They are family run & the owners are some of the nicest people I have ever met.
The beachfront tavernas have the most spectacular sunset views in the evening.
Chris, you really must visit...you don't know what you're missing!!

Crystal

Post by Crystal » Mon May 10, 2010 6:09 am

I really like the Armourada restaurant. It is very traditionally prepared and honest. You get lovely selection of Corfiot meat dishes, stews, fresh fish dishes, pastas and salads wow delicious!! I personally love the greek meatballs and spaghetti. I would highly recommend you give this place a try you won't be disappointed.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi Tony,

Thank for the video of the Vavillis in Arillas. I have also added this to the Arillas Links. Thank you.

BlueHeather

Post by BlueHeather » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Thanks Tony - this is another one Paul and i have added to our list of must visits!
Hope you are having a good holiday
Blue x